This kitchen has some very personal touches incorporated into the design:
• Hand built and hand painted inframed Winchester door
• Arched panels on six doors only
• A hidden broom storage within the side of the larder unit
• Microwave installed in the island unit with a drawer below.
• Combination worktops, using Silestone as worktop and splashbacks and solid oak in 60mm thick on the island unit with a curved breakfast bar end all finished in grey oil.
Why did you choose Ashley Jay for your luxury fitted kitchen?
We chose Ashley Jay after discussions with a number of bespoke local kitchen companies and we had had very good recommendations from two different sets of friends who had used them. They were friendly and professional from the start and listened to what we wanted. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
How would you describe the service?
Ashley Jay was friendly and professional from start to finish, and beyond. They were extremely reliable and trustworthy – to the point that we were happy to leave them to building our new kitchen whilst we were away on holiday! We were totally amazed and delighted on our return from holiday – the kitchen looked fantastic! After completion of the kitchen, any small glitches were quickly sorted out and small adjustments were made even a year later with no hassle or question. Fantastic customer service – thank you Ashley Jay!
What can you tell us about the finished kitchen?
Everything! The kitchen is stunning – we feel it is totally in keeping with our house and with us. Everyone comments on it and is wowed by it. The layout is now greatly improved and has given us a lot more room for the dining table.